- Plain & simple: I LOVE WEDDINGS. I have previously worked for a wedding photographer and let me tell you, I've seen some bridezillas, some momzillias and also the laid-back, let-the-day-go-as-is brides, and no matter which situation...I would always get chills & smile the whole time as I sat through the ceremony (even though I didn't know anything about them as a couple.)
- Kate was gorgeous. I've always pictured the wedding dress I wear as very simple, conservative yet different. If I were planning my wedding right now, I imagine the dress looking like Kate's but rather than long sleeved, I would insert short. Also, the fact that she did her own make-up really makes her seem so much more down-to-earth and like-able.
- I'm not a fan of hats...at all - especially the women's hat that was seated behind the queen throughout the ceremony.
- Prince Harry is very lovely (my attempt at being British). I love his fluffy hair and his bad boy appeal. Currently obsessed with reading articles concerning him and Chelsy Dav
- The trees that lined the aisle of Westminster Abbey were perfect. To me, they made this extravagant occasion viewed by billions into more of an intimate setting...or maybe it was just me?
I'll just throw it out there and say that this wedding was everything I expected and more...and I now will be taking a certain amount of money out of each paycheck to go towards my "Visit Europe" fund (Yes, I know...travel talk AGAIN!).
Also, on a more 'American' front - the cover of the Cincinnati Enquirer on Tuesday stated: "April: 19 days of rain, 4 mostly cloudy days and 3 mostly sunny days." I guess what they say is true: April showers bring May flowers...or it could be: April downpours bring floodings more & more! Thank you Mother Nature! (in a very sarcastic tone)