2.27.2012

serious case of MIA

Holy missing persons alert!

A girl moves to Chicago and disappears off the face of the...world wide web? Whatever, same difference. I think I was talking about going to/just getting back from San Diego & Vegas last time I 'chatted.' OKAY...well now there's a whole different game plan going on.

Number 1 - I am going to Vegas again in a month, so let's not get ahead of ourselves too much, BUT...number 2 - I live in The Windy City now. I know, I know...how did I go from one day being in a comfortable position as a copywriter for a publishing company in Cincinnati, Ohio to just deciding to quit that job, pack my stuff and move all in less than a month. EASY - girl needed some change, and needed some change QUICK! So that's what I did - I thought about the decision on my own for a little bit,  mauled it over with my mom (who thought it was obviously the stupidest idea ever to move to an expensive city without any source of income), thought about her advice for 2 seconds, became my stubborn self once again and then made an executive decision to JUST DO IT!

So here I am, EIGHT MONTHS later, living in Chicago, with a full-time job that I LOVE and new friends that are pretty amazing.

Let's talk deats later?