4.15.2011

7 pairs of shoes...what?


Last night, this was me:
Talk about frustrating. When you haven't traveled on a plane in over 7 years, you forget how miniscule the space is that you get for EVERYTHING...it also doesn't help when you own the smallest rolling suitcase known to man (or at least it seems that way.) Therefore, while I'm at work today, I so graciously assigned my Mom the task of finding someone who will let me borrow luggage that is bigger than a pizza box...which hopefully isn't too much to ask!

It really wouldn't be so bad if I was planning on staying in one spot the entire 7 days, but being in San Diego for 3 days where it is expected to be mid 60's then traveling to Vegas where it could get up to 85, you have to pack different. I am in no way complaining about this trip, but man wouldn't it be nice if I could pack for just one climate!