And now it's back to the grind after what I'd like to call "The best week ever." Although the trip consisted of no sleep, many days of dehydration (which I'm 99.9% sure I still am) and lots and lots of planes and layovers (6 to be exact), I can almost guarantee it will go down as one of the best experiences of my life. Why wouldn't it be when you're traveling with your best friend, visiting another best friend in paradise and road-tripping to get the 'full' Las Vegas experience?
We didn't get to do EVERYTHING that was on my list of "things to do," but that was perfectly fine with me. Seeing seals and walruses in their natural habitat, driving down streets lined with palm trees and staying at a bar until 5:30 am made everything A-OK.
More to come later. Now onto the million & 1 work e-mails I have to look over....maybe even a million & 2